TechnologiesThe platform is equipped with the latest equipment on the market
The Clinical Proteomics Platform uses the most modern equipment divided into two distinct groups: Immunoassays and Mass Spectrometry.
Equipement (€2,5 Million):
- 2013 : Mass Spectrometer Agilent triple quadrupole 6490 coupled HPLC + Robot Agilent Bravo (IBISA + CHU)
- 2017 : LC-MS/MS Bruker impact II coupled HPLC (CPER)
- 2017 : MesoScale Discovery (CPER)
- 2016 : Quanterix Simoa (Rotary/patient association of Alzheimer)
- 2017 : Mass Spectrometer Shimadzu triple quadrupole 8060 coupled HPLC (CPER)
- 2017 : Mass Spectrometer Shimadzu triple quadrupole 8060 coupled HPLC (Collaboration in the context of the European Innovation Center Shimadzu (Industrial Contract + CIFRE thesis))
- 2019 : Mass Spectrometer Shimadzu MALDI TOF Axima + Robot Agilent Bravo Benchcell (Industrial collaboration/CHU)
In summary: 3 LC-MS/MS triple quadripole, 1 LC-MS/MS Q-ToF, 1 Maldi-ToF, 2 preparation robots, 2 highly sensitive and multiplexed immunoassay systems. LC-MS/MS utilization rate on the PPC outside industrial contract/failure-free >80%.